December 15, 2006

1.5 MILLION WITHOUT POWER in the Northwest. They probably can’t read it, but here’s a blackout survival guide and some guidelines on home generator safety, from Popular Mechanics.

Some former neighbors of ours lost a child due to carbon monoxide from an improperly located emergency generator back during the Memphis blackout a few years back. Generators are good, but they’re dangerous if not used properly.

Earlier posts on this topic here and here. Also here.

Comments are closed.
InstaPundit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.